Thursday, June 14, 2012

SingingScarves in other blogs

I have known about blogging but I wasn't much interested. . . since my friend silk artist Angel Ray featured me in her lovely silk and fashion blog.

After that I thought - maybe I have to create a blog too - about silk painting, art, inspiration and good energy ; ) Even though I cannot express lika Angel and English is not my mother tongue. . . but other Estonians have blogs in English too.
Hanna for example has a lovely ECO blog about making some really fashionable and OOAK things from old/ second-hand sources. She also have a lovely series of Estonian Etsians and I am featured there too!
You are welcome to read - probably you will find some new and surprising information about me you didn't know before ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment